Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A glance through the looking glass


Once upon a time in a far away galaxy, there exists a tribe of enlightened beings twirling together in enchanted bliss. This is a world where all are free to express themselves and every day is accessorized with booty-shakin’ beats and sparkling leather. As a community that fosters the blossoming and empowerment of the self, The Creator of this wondrous land decided to spread its luster and fulfill its philanthropic duties on a needy neighboring galaxy.

With such undeniable potential, Earth and its inhabitants deserve to experience artistic expression of magical proportions... And The Creator has the perfect soul for the mission. Unable to handle such an extreme energy from a single force, The Creator split the soul amongst 2 bodies. And in a quick kiss, Earth was blessed with 2 babes sent on an psychedelic journey to bestow this planet of with radness beyond the lights of what anyone has ever seen. United by magic and armed with glitter, together they will inspire the world in with a yoga mat, studded stilettos, and endless soulful adventures. 
Hey dolls...I'm Alyssa Kei! Ready to serve y'all some good good vintage lovin.  I believe that beauty comes from within that beautiful soul of yours.. so let’s honor that and light up this wonderful universe together. Let's awaken to the beauty of this world and explore the spiritual & divine together. My heart skips a beat when I appreciate the beauty that surrounds, see a fellow pinup, practice yoga, or connect with another soul. I'm here to not only to inspire others to live for their higher self, but be inspired by all of you as well. Because I am you, and you are me.


Hello loves! I'm Jasmine. Aka Jyspy.

I wonder the streets of my soul and find myself at home wherever I am. For my home is the air that fills your lungs and the energy you fuel into me. I’m fascinated with enlightenment and believe we all should be given the freedom to explore ourselves and the worlds within and around us. My friends call me a unicorn, and sometimes a mermaid. And I encourage every soul to discover what makes them truly unique and to simultaneously see their interconnection with the universal consciousness.

One in the same and capable of magic, we are all celestial beings. So lets surf some stars and paint the picture of our dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment