Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Inspiration du jour part deux

Today's inspiration! Flowers, colors, & all insane in my membrane.

This epic mural by Juango & Michael - Miami, FL


Titanium Quarz Crystal or bettered termed, Rainbow Quartz!


Led Zeppelin aka my shit

Bubble Flower By Josephine Wall because we blow dream bubbles on the daily

Aliens & Tie Dye. I'm ready for takeoff. 


Laying with daisies 


 Cutest lil accessory! Reminds me of Katniss
 Sweet headpiece
 Sri K. Pattabahi Jois. We watched him teach his advanced students the Ashtanga 3rd and 4th series and it was so inspiring for us! New goals set :)
 Free people feather arrows. It's not Valentine's anymore...but I'd love to shoot some people with LOViN!

What do you love right meow?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment