Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Inspiration du jour pt1

Morning dolls!

Decided to start a daily feature where we post what has been tickling our fancy, catching our eye and making us swoon.

Keep scrolling for some eye candy! 

Leather jacket designed by Christian Benner. So inspired by the story behind his success! Reminds us to stay grinding. 

Surprised with a beautiful boquet from the one & only Sunny. New goal: be more thoughtful!! 

My tranquil new work space has me feeling so so grateful.

Cheesy photo of a Crystal light bulb fixture I found on eBay. This needs to be screwed in before our next party because a girl has GOT to get down with her bad self.
Ashtanga primary series. Since I moved from my beloved yoga studio...I've been lacking a consistent practice. Ashtanga is meant for home practice. You are holding each pose for a total of 5 deeeeep breaths. I had trouble knowing how long to hold a pose and what sequence to flow with, so this has been a nice treat! 

What has been inspiring you?


Live & love today in light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment